We're bringing you some of our favorites gift to give (or give yourself) this holiday season.
1. Is any holiday season complete without your go-to scarf? This cashmere ACNE scarf will become a staple in your winter wardrobe. It's super soft and goes with everything. Need I say more? Buy it here.
2. BMJ's very own tiered star choker is a holiday favorite. With the on-theme twinkling star and the on-trend gold layered choker, it's the perfect accessory for winter (and all year round). Buy it here.
3. AERIN Amber Musk Eau De Parfum by Estée Lauder is one of my go-to scents. It will make you want to "wrap yourself in—like a soft cozy blanket on a cold snowy night." Sound perfect to me! Buy it here.
4. Is there anything worse than packing a hat for a tropical vacation to escape the winter cold- only to find it crumbled and unwearable (I've lost so many hats this way)? Janessa Leoné solved that problem with her packable hat collection. You can roll and pack them for up to three days and they will return to their original condition. Pictured is the classic gloria style. Buy it here.
5. Sunglasses are necessary all year round (especially in sunny Miami). My favorite brand has come out with my new favorite pair of sunglasses, the Mykonos II fram. (I can't stop wearing them!) Buy them here.
6. The ultimate graphic t-shirt by the brand of the moment. This has been in my sights for months and is a must for any fashion lover's holiday wishlist. Buy it here.
7. Thanks to a gift I received last year I am now a Jo Malone addict. I wonder how I ever lived without these amazing fragrances and candles. My current candle of choice is the lime basil & mandarin scent. Your nose will thank me. Buy it here.
8. You can't beat what Loeffler Randall has to offer. Stunning shoes at affordable prices are things I live for. You can always count on the brand to create something exciting, new and fun. Shown here is the Langley Ruffle Mule. Buy them here.
9. Did you ever wish you could just bring one bag on vacation that can change depending on your outfit? Well, Riley Versa has made our dreams come true with their innovative line of interchangeable magnet covers that allow you go from a simple back (After Hours cover shown here) to a leopard or metallic print. Packing problem solved. Buy them here.
Which gift ideas are your favorite? What are you getting your loved ones (and yourself) this holiday season?