Only one piercing? No problem. Want to add a little bit of spice to your earring stack? We got you. These faux double hoops feature a CZ "first" piercing and a faux second "piercing" that sits where a second hole would be. The earrings are made of 18k gold vermeil and like all of our jewelry they are water resistant, tarnish resistant and hypoallergenic. Pair with your favorite BMJ ear cuff.
- 18k gold vermeil earrings
- CZ accent stones
- Water and tarnish resistant
HOW TO PUT ON THE FAUX DOUBLE HOOPS:
- Open the hoop up to your desired placement (don’t worry, they’re able to stretch).
- Start with the plain part in your first hole (each ear has a specific earring that will twist correctly).
- Twist until you get to the desire spot for your“second hole”.
- If you don’t like the exact placement, you can move the earring around till you get it right.